Bacon is obtained from a pig. The lined meat is present on the sides of the animal and is super rich in fats as they are lined along with the meat. Bacon is eaten in almost every western country covering the whole of Europe. It is a rich source of protein because it is pig meat. But it is not allowed in the eastern countries where there are religious differences. So almost more than half of the world eats bacon. In the following article, we get to know about How to bake bacon? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
People love to have bacon as chips and even in sandwiches. When cooked, it gets crispy and crunchy. Therefore it can be eaten just as it is. Some people like to pour a cheese fountain on it and enjoy eating it with cheese and potatoes.
How do you get bacon?
When cut from the pig body, Bacon is soaked in the salt and minerals bath. Sometimes it has sugar content in it as well. After that, it is smoked properly to dry the excess salt and sugar content.
Temperature to cook bacon:
There is no need to cook bacon at a high flame because it will get crispy, and all the nutrients will be dried out. So cook it at microwave temperature, which is moderate, so that the bacon does not lose its texture and crispiness. If you want to cook it in the oven, it has to be preheated at around 400 degrees Celcius. You do not have to turn the bacon while cooking because it will lose its crispy texture. Just dry the excess oil by placing it on the tissue paper or cloth.
How to cook bacon?
Bacon is a lump of versatile meat that can be cooked in any way. Some people prefer to have it for breakfast while others like bacon in snacks and sandwiches. We will discuss the most popular recipe for bacon which is called bacon and scrambled eggs.
This is a breakfast based dish and is very popular in the European areas. Let us see how to cook it:
- You will have to cook bacon in a pan to turn crispy golden brown.
- Dry it on any paper or tissue-based towel. When dried completely, crush it into small pieces.
- Now make a mixture of eggs, cream seasoned with black pepper and salt and pour it into the same pan in which bacon was cooked. Note that the pan will not be washed at all. This is to give the taste and aroma of bacon to the eggs
- Start to scrape the eggs off the pan and scramble it.
- Then add parmesan cheese and bacon to it and give it a nice mix.
- When cooked, dish it out and garnish it with green onions and chives.
Also read: how much is a stamp.