How to rename AirPods? The following guide on the most proficient method to rename AirPods regardless of what gadget you’re utilizing them with. Additionally, a few hints for when it won’t work!
Upon first matching, AirPods take on the name enlisted to the gadget that they’re matched with. For instance, on the off chance that your iPhone name is X, your AirPods will naturally name themselves X’s AirPods.
While this might be helpful, this can create many irritating circumstances. As far as one might be concerned, assuming you’re anticipating selling them, you’ll be left with AirPods that are named after you.
Most shockingly, on the off chance that you don’t have any idea how to rename AirPods, your genuine name being shown could help following frightening endeavours.
To save you from that, this is an aide en route to rename AirPods regardless of what gadget you’re utilising.
How to rename AirPods – iPhone or iPad
Renaming AirPods on an iOS gadget won’t take you over a moment. All things considered, AirPods and iOS gadgets all came from a similar organization — Apple. To rename your AirPods, ensure they’re associated and afterwards follow these means:
- Open Settings > Bluetooth
- Click the “I” symbol close to your AirPods to pull up additional choices.
- Click on “Name” and alter it as you see fit.
How to rename AirPods – For Mac
Similar to iOS gadgets, Mac items and AirPods were completely evolved by similar cerebrums. Along these lines, they have comparable frameworks that permit them to work well with one another. Macintosh items additionally permit clients to alter their AirPods further — including renaming them.
- Go to System Preferences on your Mac.
- Click the Bluetooth symbol.
- Right-click/Two-finger click your AirPods and select Rename.
- Enter the name you need, and snap Rename.
How to rename AirPods – On Andriod.
The cycle is strikingly like how to do it with an iOS gadget:
- Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth
- Tap the stuff/more button close to the associated AirPods.
- Click the pen symbol and type in the name you need to see.
How to rename AirPods – Windows 10
- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the AirPods you need to rename and afterwards click Properties.
- Go to the Bluetooth tab and alter the name.
How to rename AirPods – Related Keywords
|how to rename AirPods on android|
|why cant I rename my AirPods|
|how to change AirPods settings|
|how to erase AirPods name|
|reset AirPods pro|
|how to rename iPhone|
|AirPods pro Bluetooth name|
|how to reset AirPods|