Have you recently bought an Airtel SIM card? If your answer is a smiling yes, you might be finding it hard to learn your brand-new phone number. Have we got you covered, right? Well, this is not a freakish situation where you don’t have the solution to this. Of course, you do! In today’s blog, we aim to curate all the superb ways that our readers can follow to check their Airtel number without any trouble. Before scrolling the page down, ensure that you have entered your Airtel SIM in your phone and your SIM is active. So, if you are ready to dig deeper for accurate information, then let’s get straight into it!
Method #1: Dial Code to Check Your Airtel Phone Number
Readers, you have the facility to use the Airtel number check code. It will help you know your Airtel mobile number without any obstacles. Below we have compiled a list of steps that will prove beneficial for you. So, scroll down and read on!
- Place your Airtel SIM in the mobile SIM slot.
- After inserting the SIM, it will get activated. Open your mobile’s dialler pad box. And enter *282# shortcode.
- Within a few seconds, you will get an SMS saying Hi! Your Mobile Number is XXXXXXXXXX.
- You have to make sure that you write down the number to avoid trouble in the future.
Method #2: Know Airtel Number Via Airtel App
It is one of the most straightforward ways to review your number. To avail of this method, you will need to install the Airtel App on your device. Moreover, please make sure that you have a solid internet connection and signals. Needless to say, if you are an Android user, access Google Play Store for downloading the application. But, if your iPhone users, visit the App Store and follow the listed moves to review your number.
Steps You must follow:
- Go to the App once it gets installed on your mobile. And finish the Sign-in procedure.
- Access the Homepage of this Airtel app.
- Direct on the home screen interface. You will see your Airtel number and validity.
- Suppose you want to find your latest recharge. For this, you can click on More and then click on My Airtel and tap on Transaction Records.
Also read: How to check jio balance
Method #3: Find Your Airtel Mobile Number
It is another uncomplicated way to know your Airtel number. Move through the listed steps, and you will find your number shortly.
- Firstly, dial Airtel USSD shortcode <> *121*1#
- Forthwith you will get an info message. Tap on OK.
- Now, you will receive another SMS carrying your Airtel number.
Method #4: Contact your Airtel Customer care Team
Last in order but not of importance! Here enters another way to identify the number on Airtel. All you require to do is a wheel on 121 or 198 and comprehend the IVRS instruction to discover your number plus other info associated with your contact number.
Many people find it hard to identify their Airtel mobile number. By following the methods mentioned above, you can know your Airtel number shortly.