Migraine is a strong and severe type of headache that occurs in the head’s half side. It can also affect the back of your neck region, which joins the head. Migraine can be very serious and annoying if it attacks suddenly. In the following article, we get to know about How long do Migrane last? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
What are the causes of migraine?
A few things initiate the occurrence of migraine in people, like hormonal changes and the intake of medicines. Some people suffer from this killer headache due to excessive consumption of alcohol or intake of extra amounts of caffeine. Sometimes heightened stress levels also trigger the migraine, and it can continue to bother the victim until he or she takes complete rest.
Other factors that may trigger migraine are changes in the sleep cycle, sudden weather changes or a drop in air pressure. Sometimes migraine becomes your destiny if it has been included in your bloodline. If you are of a mature age or going through a young age, you are likely to be attacked by migraine, which may get low with the increment in age as time passes.
What are the symptoms of migraine?
When a person suffers from migraine, he or she might experience the following:
- The person will continuously suffer from pain on one side of the head, which might be switched alternatively
- You will feel pulsating in your head. It will feel like veins will pop up
- Exposure to light will make you feel very uncomfortable. It will make your eyes watery for no reason.
- You also might not feel hungry. Indigestion may occur, which will lead to nausea and vomiting in most cases.
- Some people have reported seeing bright spots when they see something or focus on something during a migraine
- The neck muscles are reported to become stiff and hard, which will cause uneasiness in sleeping and turning your head.
How long will it last?
After getting responses from different patients, it was concluded that people who suffer from migraine experience the pain for a few hours, and it might even last for 3 days. The intensity of migraine varies in every person, and so is the duration.
How to treat migraine?
The best way to treat migraine is to take medicines that help lower the intensity of pulsating pain. Some people say that excess water intake is necessary when suffering from migraine because it helps in reducing blood pressure and ultimately relieves the pain and induces sleep.
Also read: how to delete an Instagram account.